- 18 Holes with Cart for Two
- 18 Holes with Cart for Four
Dudley Hill Golf Club
Gently sloping hills and New England–esque treelines make up the landscape at Dudley Hill Golf Club, a semi-private nine-hole course half an hour south of Worcester. The well-conditioned course mixes ease with challenge, giving golfers of all abilities a chance to hone their skills. After a round, guests can visit the Bogey Restaurant or upgrade their gear at the on-site pro shop.
- Nine holes
- Par 36
- 3 tee options: 3,233 yards, 3,007 yards, and 2,594 yards
- Designed by golf-course architect Devereaux Emmett in 1926
- Long drives will often yield an easy short-iron approach. Golfers should be wary of water hazards and bunker-peppered greens.