At Nanking, hearty appetizers and entrees pay homage to practically the whole of Asia, at least the southern and eastern parts of it. Nanking's fusion dishes draw from classic Cantonese, Pekingese, Thai, and Indian preparations to cultivate unique dishes that diners relish under vibrant paper lanterns. Read on for menu highlights inspired by each Asian cuisine.
- Chinese: For an indulgent appetizer, crispy lotus stems are stir fried with onions before being drizzled in a luxurious honey sauce.
- Thai: Nanking's Thai fish curry is comprised of tender white fish bites simmered in a spicy, creamy coconut milk curry.
- Indian: Originating from the Goa region of India, Nanking's spicy lamb vindaloo involves tender chunks of lamb being slow cooked in a vibrant vinegar sauce, seasoned with crushed red peppers.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days