Looking for a deal?
Gateway National Golf Links Loves You!
About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
From Our Editors
With the Gateway Arch towering in the background, Gateway National Golf Links tests players with 18 holes of rolling links and lush green pastures. Tall grasses, lakes, and soaring cottonwoods fill in the rest of the landscape, with stone bridges and raised boardwalks leading the way from one hole to the next. Several of the holes offer views of downtown St. Louis, including on hole three, where golfers can see the skyline and the new Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge in the distance. Before taking on the challenges of the course, visitors can get some practice swings in at Gateway National's various practice facilities, highlighted by a spacious putting green and a driving range.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Total length of 7,178 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 75.0 from the back tees
- Slope of 138 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- Click here to view the scorecard