Chef’s 3-Course Tasting Dinner Plus Two Beverages for Two People (Valid Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday or Any Day) Includes:
- One Hors d’oeuvre (Up to $14 Value)
- Two Entrees (Up to $48 Value)
- Two Desserts (Up to $17 Value)
- Two Beverages (Up to $18 Value)
Chef’s 3-Course Tasting Dinner Plus Two Beverages for Four People (Valid Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday or Any Day) Includes:
- Two Hors d’oeuvres (Up to $28 Value)
- Four Entrees (Up to $96 Value)
- Four Desserts (Up to $34 Value)
- Four Beverages (Up to $36 Value)
Click here for the full tasting dinner menu.
If dining out at Bistro SK feels kind of like hanging out at a friend's home, that's because it kind of is. Owners Stephane Kane—a native Frenchman and Michelin Star-recommended chef—and Maria Caruso decorated the bistro with things from their own home. Over several months, the couple handpicked all the decor for their restaurant, from the weathered wood floors to the wallpaper, pictures, and sconces.
Stephane's and Maria's efforts to bring a slice of France to the Bronx haven't gone unnoticed: Bistro SK has become a staple of the City Island dining scene. In fact, when the bistro was featured on the Savor the Bronx video series, Stephane says the best thing diners can tell him is that they feel like they're in France. The bistro's vibe goes a long way in making that happen, and Stephane's cooking only helps to further elicit those sentiments:
- Dinner hors d'œuvres: escargots persilles—or, snails baked in garlic and parsley butter
- Entrees: the Pave de Saumon a la Sauge features a pan-seared salmon with mashed potato and sage sauce
- Beverages:in addition to an extensive wine menu, the bistro offers beer, cocktails, and soda