All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 8, 2018
· Reviewed March 31, 2018
· Reviewed March 31, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for two beers in 12oz. souvenir glasses and one 64oz. glass growler (Does not include fill) ($34 value)
- $36 for four beers in 12oz. souvenir glasses and two 64oz. glass growlers (Does not include fill) ($68 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Growler can be filled at tap room for an additional fee. Additional charge for tastings of the specialty beers; some exclusions may apply. Not valid 11/12/16, 11/25/16, 12/4/16, 12/17/16-12/26/16, 12/31/16, 1/28/17, 1/29/17, and 2/10/17-2/13/17. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Weyerbacher Brewing Company
Weyerbacher Brewing Company was founded in 1995 in a livery stable in downtown Easton, Pennsylvania. What began as a daydream in an avid homebrewer's head has grown to a regional craft brewery. After brewing their first big beer, Raspberry Imperial Stout, in 1997, their path became clear - making full-flavored, high quality brews.
Since then, Weyerbacher Brewing Company operates out of an approximately 30,000 square foot facility, experimenting to push the envelope of taste experiences and obliterate style guidelines. Guests are invited to stop by the 40-barrel brewery for tours or just to relax in the Tap Room, where they can munch on snacks from local purveyors, such as Easton Salsa Company. It's the craft beers on draft, however, that draw in most visitors. Take a quick look at a few you're likely to find.
- Last Chance: a full-flavored and well-balanced IPA with a combination of Centennial, Cascade, Citra and Mosaic hops to produce pleasant citrus aromas and flavors of tangerine and grapefruit. (5.9% ABV).
- Blithering Idiot: Ideal for aging, this hearty, yet balanced barleywine pours a deep-copper hue with a warm, fruity finish (11.1% ABV).
- Merry Monks: Pilsner malt and an abbey yeast strain combine to create a complex bottle-conditioned Belgian-style tripel with banana, pear, and spice flavors (9.3% ABV).
- Easton Brown and Down: Brewed with deep-roasted chocolate malt, this brew has a warm, roasty flavor that balances out with a slightly dry finish (5.6% ABV).