Pieces of Maryland crab paired with Old Bay seasoned fries and corn on the cob from restaurant lauded by New York Daily News
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $28 for a 12-piece Maryland crab meal, valid Monday through Wednesday ($48 value)
- $32 for a 12-piece Maryland crab meal, valid any day ($48 value)
- $15 for a 6-piece Maryland crab meal, valid Monday through Wednesday ($29 value)
- $18 for a 6-piece Maryland crab meal, valid any day ($29 value)
Each meal includes one or two sets of the following:
- Six Maryland crabs ($25 value)
- One basket of Old Bay seasoned fries ($2 value)
- Two pieces of corn on the cob ($2 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brother's Seafood
Hailed by New York Daily News as one of four great locally owned stops for exceptional grub off the 149th St. stop, Brother's Seafood is a place where visitors will discover "expertly fried fish and shrimp." Coated in a breading hand-made by co-owner Leo Padilla, filets and crustaceans drop into the deep frier, emerging as "fish...so flavorful, all you need is a little squeeze of lemon."