About this Business
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
They Have been out of business for a few years
They were replaced by SAFETY FIRST I have been there 6 or 7 times Excellent!
They are out of business.
The employees at Heartland Outdoors are friendly and helpful. Great place to go for your shooting and outdoor needs.
Those folks are great! They really go all out to be helpful and nice. My three kids and I had a terrific experience there last night which just reinforces what I already knew. I don't go there enough. But I will now.
Allow more options of guns to rent.
Loved the AC in the shooting range. Lanes were narrow and walk way was cramped. By the time people had multiple weapons there was no where for new individuals to lay there accessories.Selection of rentals guns was limited, even without the limit on Groupons for available ammo. Friendly service. Hardly any wait. Well kept facility.
Staff were friendly and facility was nice. Also purchased additional items other than groupon.
friendly, helpful employees and an excellent indoor range.
Great experience. Staff very helpful.
Would go back!
From Our Editors
- 20-yard, 14-lane climate-controlled gun and archery range
- HEPA filtration system exchanges 12,000 cubic feet of air per minute
- Action Target Rapid Rail with push-button or mind-controlled target retrieval
- Action Target Backstop handles all ammo calibers
- Nearly 40 firearm rentals from manufacturers such as Glock, Smith & Wesson, and STI International
- Calibers such as 9 millimeter, .357, and .45 ACP
At a Glance
Spanning 30,000 square feet, Heartland Outdoors houses a gun and archery range beside a full-service pro shop. There, staff members advise marksmen on equipment and clothing from brands such as Winchester and Mossy Oak. They also lead armed defense classes, imparting their expertise as NRA-certified instructors.