What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One Weekday Chili Bar Rafting Trip & Gold Rush Tour with Lunch
- One Weekend Chili Bar Rafting Trip & Gold Rush Tour with Lunch
Groups navigate 11.5 miles of challenging rapids, including Meatgrinder, Highway, and the Class III+ Troublemaker. Groups grab lunch at the scenic Marshall Gold State Park.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Online reservation required. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. $9 government river usage fee not included with rafting options. Rafting season begins April 2018. Must be at least 8 years old. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mother Lode River Center
How do you transform Sacramento into a land of adventure? For the guides at Mother Lode River Center, the answer is simple: just add water. On their whitewater rafting tours, they lead groups on pulse-hiking expeditions along the rushing waters of the American River. However, the fun doesn't end there. Read on to learn more about Mother Lode's specialties:
- Advanced North Fork rafting with continuous class IV rapids including Chamberlain Falls and Bogus Thunder
- Intermediate Middle Fork rafting that tackles both class III and IV rapids ranging from Tunnel Chute to Parallel Parking
- Beginner South Fork rafting along more than 14 class II and III rapids including Meatgrinder and Troublemaker
- Low elements course promotes team building with a spider web, 10-foot climbing wall, and rope swing
- High elements course runs 20-40 feet above the ground with belay systems and challenges including a leap of faith and balance beam
- Gold Rush history program that explores the economic, social, and political effects of the Gold Rush
- River Science class that teaches about the water cycle, erosion, the scientific method, and aquatic life
- Life skills development trains groups in leadership skills, problem, solving, and teamwork on the rope course