From Our Editors
The question at Chuckster's Family Fun Park isn't whether or not you'll have fun. Rather, it's: will that fun be had on the ground or in the air? This sprawling family fun park boasts a lineup of exciting attractions, some of which keep your feet firmly on the Earth, others of which send you soaring across its skies. Read on to learn more about some of what you can do here:
- Miniature golf: This huge 18-hole course envelops rounds in streams, fountains, and creative landscapes. It also features one incredibly long—and memorable—hole.
- Climbing wall: Scale up one of the wall's challenging routes to the summit, which is perched 27 feet high.
- Batting cages: Five baseball and four softball pitching machines hurl balls at varying speeds. Sometimes, Chuckster waits there: hit him with a liner and win a prize.
- Zip line: Spread across a 10 acre park, the zip-line sends you sailing across a 700-foot gap at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour.
- Snack stand: It doles out homemade gelato, sorbet, frozen yogurt, and ice cream, plus savory snacks like hot dogs and nachos.