All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Pets allowed? yes
- Pretzels and peanuts available for purchase; customers are welcome to bring own food
- See the beer menu.
Learn More About Craft Beer
Familiarize yourself with the different types of brews before your tour and tasting. Our experts explain what craft beer really is.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cole Street Brewery
What happens when you mix a cozy neighborhood brewhouse, a BYO food policy, a dog-friendly attitude, and sweeping views of Mt. Rainier? You get Cole Street Brewing, a craft brewery that specializes in small batch beers. Read on to learn more about a few of the many selections:
- IPA: it's the Falconer's Flight hops and four types of malt that give this beer its "balanced bittering and clean finish" (6.8% ABV)
- Hefeweissen: citrus, bananas, and clove make up the distinctive flavorings of this German wheat classic (5.5% ABV)
- DoppelBock: when the weather gets cold, this hearty, malty double bock comes out (9% ABV)