All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed 7 days ago
· Reviewed June 11, 2018
What You'll Get
- Two 16-Ounce Draft Beer Pints with One Pretzel and Beer Cheese Appetizer
- Two Beer Flights with One Pretzel and Beer Cheese Appetizer
Two beer flights with one pretzel and beer cheese appetizer option includes four beers per flight.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed locations. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Casual Pint
The Casual Pint is dedicated to serving a variety of craft beers made in the States and elsewhere. With the help of knowledgable staff, The Casual Pint creates an environment that is fun and relaxing for guests to have a great time while throwing back a few cold ones. And with a happy hour that makes the place come to life, guests can drink up while also enjoying eats like the Brewer's Wings and jalapeño poppers. Here's more about what to expect on the Tap Wall of The Casual Pint:
- Lynnbrook: a Berlin-styled Weisse from Normal, IL, this sour craft of the Wild Sour Series has a pleasant raspberry taste preceded by its refreshing fuchsia color (3% ABV)
- Guinness Draught: this stout Irish-dry is velvet smooth, dark in color, and has a taste that lingers to the last drop (4.2% ABV)
- Offbeat: a classic taste, this golden Simcoe and Citra duo is soft to the taste and goes down easy (7.5% ABV)