All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- World Cuisine Cooking Class with 3-Course Dinner for Two
- World Cuisine Cooking Class with 3-Course Dinner for Four
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kimani Aliments
Kimani Aliments is a private culinary educational business serving the Greater Puget Sound Area. Chef Ruth Kimani teaches her students the ins and outs of preparing fresh, gourmet meals. Majority of Chef Kimani's ingredients are locally grown in the Pacific Northwest . Each lesson is custom- tailored to each student's unique palates, ensuring that the eating is enjoyable as the cooking.
- Farm-to-Table: Thai chicken soup, broccoli casserole, and Korean beef ban buns
- Small-Plate Tasting Menu: Crab cakes with remoulade, Mexican quinoa soup and filet mignon
- Holidays Menu: Roasted bourbon yams, Mini polenta cakes, and bacon rosemary mashed potatoes.