What You'll Get
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
- Qualifications of technician: Sunny Galaviz is a Licensed Cosmetologist and Permanent Makeup Artist for over 20 Years
- Recommended number of touch-ups: at least one
- Anesthetics included: topical
Learn More About Permanent Makeup
We help you answer when you should consider permanent makeup...and when you shouldn't.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Touch up is not included in this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.