Chillounge Night - Ft. Lauderdale

Restaurant
1 E. Las Olas Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 1 E. Las Olas Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale Directions
Be the first to recommend this place!
45% of 65 customers recommended

Tips

250
29 Tips
Verified
Report | a year ago
Wonderful night, great atmosphere, great shows
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
It was boring and the music was not the best. Big fraud with the Zamba parade. The five girls tried their best but that is not a parade. The horrible corner lot was not enjoyable. Never more!
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
Food and drinks were way overpriced. Overall it was not worth the money. Glad I didn't pay full price for the tickets. This was the 1st one of its kind in South Florida and they failed.
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
It was a great chill evening. Some people were rude and sat in front of us. But for the most part it was nice.
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
The venue was too small and when I got there just thirty minutes into the event there were probably about 50 people there half VIP have general admission and there were not "chill lounge seats and or cabanas". Also the music was muffled from the general admission. Pretty much I spent $17 to walk into a park. The food selection was limited and mediocre.
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
I have no idea why this event charges such a high cover. The music is nothing special and the food was terrible and lacking variety.
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
Not enough seating. Lots of down time in between entertainment -- not at all exciting as promised or expected. Unorganized. Singer had a great voice, but not every song can be jazzed up. Bottomline - wish I had my money back!
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
Food was horrible and not enough chairs for all the guest. Only 20% of the people that attended the event had chairs the other 80% had to stand up. Not a good experience!!
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
Great attempt, could not hear anything, music and host were way too low. Food was cold and no variety. Maybe next year will be better, however, we won't be there... Can chill at home with better music and entertainment.
Was this helpful?
Verified
Report | 2 years ago
The concept was fantastic but the scheduling of events needed a lot of work. There were many gaps in performances and the timeframe was too long considering the lack of vendors and other venues to mingle.
Was this helpful?

From Our Editors

Chillounge Night moves the atmosphere of a nightclub outdoors, freeing warm pulses of bass to tremble under the stars and roll beneath the chatter of guests perched on plush sofas. As the sun sinks below the horizon, the atmosphere takes on a festive feeling. Samba dancers parade past tables laden with signature dishes from local restaurants, and fashion shows display intriguing threads. At some events, there is even live music to fuel dancing or just make metronomes feel more comfortable.

Having effectively chilled out over 95,000 attendees across seven Florida cities since its inception in 2008, Chillounge Night brings the power of chill to Huizenga Plaza. This benefit for Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale features a feast of pulse-lowering festivities and tranquilizing entertainment. Here's what to expect from this calming Saturday night soiree:

  • The Dancers: Sway to the sensual moves of Phoebe Vecchioni and her Samba troupe, who were featured on America's Got Talent
  • Live Music: Groove to the tunes of DJ Favian Portillo and live music from Eloquence the Band and Karina Iglesias & The Nu-Thang
  • Chill Pads: Chillax on hundreds of stylish cabanas and outdoor furnishing, plus a literal parade of daybeds
  • Aerial Tricks: Look up and you'll see gravity-free dancer Alexandra Nock spinning in space from the AeroSphere Aerial Balloon
  • Dress Your Best: The entire event is captured live and broadcast onto a humongous LED wall, so there's a good chance the camera might capture your best chillax face

Explore Nearby
Chillounge Night - Ft. Lauderdale

Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Chillounge Night - Ft. Lauderdale.