About this Business
- HoursSun8:00 AM - 4:00 PMMon-Fri7:30 AM - 9:00 PMSat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
From Our Editors
Kitchen Four Twenty isn't your average American restaurant. The eatery expands palates by putting creative twists on American favorites. Read on to learn about a few dishes:
- Triple Layer of Goodness: Slow-roasted barbecue pork with a layer of macaroni and cheese is topped with fried onions on a brioche bun. Served with apple cider coleslaw.
- Crabby Huevos Addiction: A jumbo lump crab cake is pan seared and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and an over-easy egg on a brioche bun. Served with fries.
- 420 Whiskey Chicken: A brioche bun supports whiskey-marinated pineapple, a chicken breast, goat cheese, and housemade sweet mayo. Served with fries.
- Breakfast Burrito: A tortilla is stuffed with scrambled eggs, chorizo, roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, and cheddar, and is topped with avocado crema. Served with fries.