· Redeemed March 3, 2018
· Redeemed January 28, 2018
· Redeemed December 13, 2017
What You'll Get
- $160 for laser toenail-fungus removal for both feet ($1,200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Important patient disclosure. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coast2Coast Podiatry Group
Helmed by Drs. John S. Bidelspach and Jim Pruchniewski, Coast2Coast Podiatry Group offers treatments that ensure clients leave walking tall. Read on to learn about a few of the foot and ankle issues the podiatry clinic addresses.
- Injuries: The physicians treat strains, sprains, breaks, and fractures with varied methods ranging from casts and braces to heat, ice, or stretching regimens.
- Skin conditions: Feet are prone to numerous infections, including athlete's foot, ingrown toenails, and plantar warts, all of which can be treated at Coast2Coast.
- Nail fungus: The doctors employ laser light to penetrate infected toenails and destroy fungal infections lurking beneath the nails during nearly painless procedures.