ASE-certified technicians perform a wealth of diagnostic, tune-up, and inspection services to keeps cars on the road
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $17 for a Texas Vehicle State Inspection for one vehicle ($25.50 value)
- $45 for an AC tune-up package ($95 value)
- $35 for a diagnostic test on an engine ($75 value)
- $45 for wheel alignment ($100 value)
AC tune-up includes a leak test with evacuation, recovery, and recharge with up to two-pounds of freon. Car inspection option is only valid for cars produced in 1996 or later.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Car Inspection not valid for cars older than 1996. Additional charge for freeon over 2 pounds. Not valid for R-12. Car cannot be over 5,800 pounds for Car Alignment. Up to 24 inches on ring size for car alignment. Car will need to be left at location for service to be completed. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mike's Brake & Alignment Shop
As a modest, family-run shop, Mike's Brake and Alignment relies on the high quality of its work as its main form of advertising. Since the shop opened in 2004, loyal customers have spread word about the shop's honesty and efficiency, and it all starts with owner and head-technician, Fonzie. Here are a few more things to know:
- All the shop's technicians are ASE certified
- The business keeps a record of all your repairs and services
- Though it specializes in brake systems and alignments, the shop's extensive list of services also includes front-end suspension, shocks and struts, power steering, A/C repairs, and more.