All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· February 15, 2018
· January 12, 2018
· October 30, 2017
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Valid laser-lipo treatment areas: up to two body areas
- Whole-body vibration sessions can help the body naturally dispose of the released fat more quickly, as can injections of vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- Suggested number of treatments: 6
- Length of single treatment: 10–15 minutes
- Equipment: Body Light system
Learn More About Laser Lipo
Laser-lipo is noninvasive with little to no downtime, but what else should you know ahead of time?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Slim Co
The staff at The Slim Co use a non-invasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Their patented system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10-15 minutes. Using gentle LED technology, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each treatment, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissue, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes. At least six sessions are generally required for maximum results, but recommendations vary based on body type, weight, and target loss.