What You'll Get
- LASIK Specialists LLC utilizes highly advanced laser technology to perform an individually tailored sight correction for every patient, allowing many patients to return to work the next day.
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- LASIK eye surgery for both eyes
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- Post-treatment, many patients boast clearer vision than they had when relying on contacts or glasses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 240 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 years of age or older. Not valid with insurance. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lasik Specialists LLC
Many patients who depend on their sight for their livelihood—including pilots, commercial drivers, and seeing-eye dogs—have sought out Dr. Burger for LASIK procedures, which can help completely eradicate the need for glasses or contacts. Dr. Martin E. Burger of LASIK Specialists LLC has completed more than 69,000 successful LASIK procedures throughout his career. With extensive knowledge of the realm of refractive surgery, Dr. Burger has been a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the International Society of Refractive Surgery, and the American Osteopathic Association. His practice also encompasses multiple laser technologies performed by a friendly staff.