All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· November 16, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.50 for 5 martial-arts classes ($200 value)
- $72 for 10 martial-arts classes ($400 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wu Shen Tao Health & Martial Arts Center
Wu shen tao means "way of the spiritual warrior," which reflects the mind-body focus at this martial-arts center. Read on to learn more about it:
- The Mission: Since opening in 1985, Wu Shen Tao Health & Martial Arts Center's primary goal has been to offer a wide variety of wellness programs.
- The Director: Paul Ramos draws on more than 40 years of martial-arts training, and he's helped Wu Shen Tao produce more than three dozen national championship gold medalists.
- The Programs: A variety of group and private classes includes three styles of tai chi, self-defense, kung fu, and meditation.