All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for $40 worth of food and drinks for two or more
- $44 for $80 worth of food and drinks for two or more
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coal Street Pub
The inside of Coal Street Pub is one giant homage to Gallup and its working-class heritage. Black-and-white photos and other artifacts from the town's history cover the pub's walls, driving home Coal Street's roots as a neighborhood hangout. The pub supplements those neighborly vibes by serving more craft beers and hosting local bands every Friday and Saturday night. Of course, the pub serves plenty of comfort food, too—here are some of its most popular eats:
- Crab Boil: Available every Saturday night, this special cookout includes a half-pound of Alaskan King Crab, shrimp, potatoes, sausage, and veggies—all poured onto butcher paper right on your table.
- The Monte Cristo: For this beast of a sandwich chefs stack ham, turkey, Swiss and American cheeses onto bread that's been lightly battered and grilled. Sweetening the deal: it's dusted with powdered sugar and served with raspberry preserves.
- Nightmare Steak: A local favorite, this dreamy entree features ribeye steak smothered in chopped green chili and cheddar cheese.