About this Business
From Our Editors
In Focus: Frankie’s New York Pizza & Pasta
- Owners hail from here: Albania by way of New York City
- Their specialties: New York–style pizza and Italian entrees
- Best reason to get an early-bird dinner: At 3 p.m., they start selling specials including chicken florentine and eggplant parmigiana.
- How your origami skills can help you eat pizza: The oversized slices are easier to consume when folded in half.
- Cities besides New York that are represented on the menu: Chicago (stuffed pizza) and Philly (cheesesteaks)