About this Business
- HoursSun12:00 PM - 5:00 PMMon-Wed12:00 PM - 6:00 PMThu11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFri-Sat11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
From Our Editors
George Washington only had to cross the Delaware once—but maybe that's because he stopped off for one too many tastings. Spanning a path of 52.5 miles just east of the Delaware River—from one bridge to another—the Two Bridges Wine Trail winds through rural farmland, passing through quaint restaurants and antique shops on the way through local wineries:
- Monroeville Vineyard: These wines are carefully crafted by a husband-and-wife team made up of a scientist and a holder of a Agriculture Economics degree.
- Wagonhouse Winery: The site of this farm's original wagonhouse is now home to its tasting room.
- Auburn Road: This winery's success can be traced back to its very first vintage of pinot grigio, which won a gold medal for the best pinot grigio in 2008's New Jersey Wine Competition.
- Bellview Winery: 40 acres of vineyards result in wines ranging from chardonnay to dandelion wine.
- CodaRossa Winery: Named for the red-tail hawks that live in the vineyard, this winery produces a number of award-winning and crowd-pleasing varieties.