From Our Editors
In Focus: Yankee Fleet
- Specialties: deep-sea fishing and whale watching trips
- Fleet: includes the 50’ Wojack and the 100’ Yankee Freedom
- Trip lengths: half-day, full-day, or overnight; occasional specialty trips and charters available
- Years in operation: more than 70; it has been family-owned since its 1944 founding
- Chief captain: Thomas Orrell, who has worked for Yankee Fleet since 1979 and bought the company in 2008
- Fishing reports: The fleet updates a blog with the latest information on the catches of the day.
Help us improve this page
Is this your business? Claim this page
See something wrong?