Report | 5 years ago
This place was HORRIBLE!! We walked in the door at about 4:30 p.m. on a weekday evening. The first thing we saw was a full seat from a van with the seat belts dangling sitting in the middle of the dining room! There was FOOD sitting out on the tablescounters, and bar and flys were buzzing around the food which looked like dried up macaroni and cheese noodles. The mirror behind the bar area was so filthy you could not see yourself in it. There was dirty silverware out and the tables and bar were not wiped and very dirty. We peeked into the kitchen- there was no one in view but food and debris was scattered out and about on all the counter and cooking areas. The place smelled dirty but not from food cooking. Chairs and tables were messy and scattered about. There were some food selections on a chalk board but we could barely read the info as the penmanship was so poor. We had walked in the south entrance door and hastily kept walking toward the north exit in shock and disbelief! This is the worst place we have ever been in and we would NOT have eaten there if it was FREE for fear of what would happen to our health. Luckily, NO ONE even saw us enter or leave so we didn't have to make any contact with the establishment owners or personal. THANKFULLY, I contacted "GROUPON" immediately to inform them of this disaster place and they responded by crediting my account for which I was very grateful.
Was this helpful?