What You'll Get
- Weight restrictions: maximum 230 lbs.
- Package components:
- Tandem Skydive Jump
- $20 toward purchase of photography or videos option.
- Jump altitude: approx. 11,000 feet
- About the instructors:
- Jeff Plisko has over 2500 jumps making his first jump in 1999. He has truly made the sky his second home.
- John Nelson has been skydiving for more than 13 years and has accumulated 5000+ jumps, he loves taking first time jumpers!
- Kyle Pitchford is a skydive jumper, a pilot, a videographer, and a skydiving instructor
Adventure seekers are attached to the instructor’s harness during a skydive jump that includes a 45-second free-fall and a three to five-minute canopy ride!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide a valid photo ID. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Must be 18 or older. 230 lbs. max weight. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skydive Little Washington
Those who can't live without the rush of adrenaline have just found the right place. Skydive Little Washington is a skydiving school that invites both amateurs and professionals to enjoy the open sky. First-timers can partake in tandem skydive jumps to experience the thrill of a free-fall with a professional instructor. Others can work toward a skydiving license or rent needed equipment for their adventures.