About Wildrose Brewing Company
What began as idle dreaming over football Sundays and summer parties became real when the friends behind Wildrose Brewing Company signed the lease on the pole barn that the brewery now calls home. The group also translated their love of beer and began training under master brewers in Colorado to sharpen their skills and devise the beers their fans now drink. In between sips, guests can snack on pub food including garlic parmesan fries, cheese curds, and jerk pulled pork sandwiches.
- Far Far Away: Dry and boiled Galaxy hops combine for a fruity, bitter IPA. (6.8% ABV)
- These Nutz: A peanut butter porter brewed with cacao nibs for a nutty, warm finish. (7% ABV)
- Stewheat: A liberal sprinkling of Target and Amarillo hops lend a floral undercurrent to this wheat ale that's perfect for warm-weather hangouts. (5% ABV)
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Wildrose Brewing Company
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days