What You'll Get
- One Consultation, X-Rays, and One Adjustment
- One Consultation, X-Rays, and Three Adjustments
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or any other service, examination, or treatment which is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted fee, or reduced fee service, examination or treatment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dower Chiropractic
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? My business offers Health care to the entire community using Chiropractic, Free lectures and workshops in the community including:
1) Movie night- We rent out a local theater about 4 times per year and invite the community to come watch award winning movies about health like Forks Over Knives and Hungry For Change.
2) Recipe nights-Every six weeks we invite our patients to bring guests to food fare made in a healthy way and teaching patients how to do the same.
3) Dinner with the Doc- Dr Dower does a free community dinner at Beckham's restaurant every 6 weeks to introduce topics related to health to the community while guests enjoy free meals prepared by this healthy restaurant.
4) Advanced workshops- Nutrition, Exercise, Cancer, Heart Health, Ketogenic diet, and Stress management are a few of the topics covered in these two hour workshops held every two months for free! To my knowledge there is no doctor in my town with this much community involvement and all for FREE!
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? When I was at North Dakota State in 1986 pursuing an OB/GYN degree my daughter was born traumatically and her neck was twisted while being born. For the first 3 months of her life she was in agony and never slept more than an hour at a time. She would cry until she passed out for an hour. She lost weight down to 4 1/2 pounds. Her health was failing fast and no doctor could help her. Finally someone insisted we bring her to their chiropractor. She was adjusted and slept through the night that night! Turns out her Vagus nerve in neck was so pinched from birth that it was affecting her stomach and she was in pain all the time. I switched my major immediately to Chiropractic and the rest is history. Now I have 2 kids in college studying to become chiropractors!
What do you love most about your job? I love when patient's bodies start working so well they come off of medications they have needed for years! Nothing is more rewarding than that.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? I had a teacher from a local elementary school come in for low back pain. What I didn't realize is that her and her husband had been trying to have a baby for years. They had tried fertility meds and many options. After adjusting her low back a few times her back pain went away. She came in the following month to tell me she got pregnant and asked if the adjustments could have helped with that. I explained to her that the nervous system is the master system of the body and that if you get the nerves flowing properly than the body should work more efficiently. She said she told her fellow teachers her "chiropractor got me pregnant". I told her all I did was remove nerve interference. Chiropractors can't legally say they can help a woman get pregnant but was it just a coincidence? Not according to my patient:)