Very fun and exciting way to see the gulf
Great...lot of fun....highly recommend!
Beautiful day! Would rent again.
This was our first time trying the Craig Cat and it was easy and fun. The staff was super friendly and attentive and made us feel at ease with taking it out. It is something different and I recommend it!!
One of the best water adventures we have ever had. Equipment was super, people were extremely helpful and accommodating friendly and encouraging. This is a safe yet exciting attraction, worth every penny and more. I recommend this to any water enthusiast within reach of H2O saffaris.😁😆
From Our Editors
- To explore the waterways on your own: rent a two-passenger Craigcat catamaran
- How fast the Craigcat goes: up to 25 mph
- For a more relaxed tour: rent a Triak—a blend between a kayak and a stand-up paddleboard
- What makes the Triak unique: it has three hulls instead of one, making it quicker and sturdier
- Where you can go: Siesta Key, Casey Key, Little Sarasota Bay, and surrounding areas
- What you might see: dolphins, water birds, and vibrant plant life