What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One Mini-Pumpkin Glass-Blowing Class for One Person
- Students will make a mini blown glass pumpkin or mini terrarium, or solid-glass objects like paperweight, fish, heart or flower
- One Solid Winged Heart or Sea Star or Blown Holiday Balls
- Students will make a solid winged heart or sea star, or two blown holiday balls
- One 4-5” Blown Glass Pumpkin, Blown Beer Glass, or Stemless Wine Glass
- Students will make a 4”–5” blown glass pumpkin, blown beer glass or stemless wine glass, memory ball, or large terrarium
Click here for more information about the classes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Merchant’s standard 24hr-cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Tax & gratuity not included. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must reserve class online. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Half Moon Bay Art Glass
Formerly known as Colquhoun Glass Works, the seeds of Half Moon Bay Art Glass were sown in 1977 when artist Douglass Colquhoun Brown stepped off a tall ship in the English Channel. Discovering the art of etched glass in France, Brown became instantly smitten with the craft, and vowed to learn it upon his return to the states. After honing his skills creating scientific glassware for Silicon Valley, the artist expanded into more decorative objects such as jelly fish lamps, orchids, and seasonal glass pumpkins ideal for the jack-o-lantern-averse. Located on the site of a winery, Half Moon Bay Art Glass teaches glass-blowing classes suitable for first-timers of all ages, 12 and up.