About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat6:30 AM - 4:30 PM
From Our Editors
A lush oasis in the Mojave Desert, Black Mountain Golf & Country Club has challenged golfers for more than half a century. Today, players send balls hurtling against the backdrop of the Black Mountains, taking care to avoid hitting the water or slicing their ball into the Las Vegas strip 25 miles away. Since each course features its own unique style, players must adjust their games accordingly. Whereas one course tempts sharpshooters with several birdie opportunities, the other features the most water, requiring golfers to select their clubs carefully and shake off the mirages of caddies appearing as khaki-wearing cacti.
Course at a Glance:
- Two nine-hole courses, each with a par of 36
- Four sets of tees per hole
- Maximum 18-hole length of just under 6,600 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 129 from the back tees
Help us improve this page
See something wrong?