About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
From Our Editors
Roberts Hawaii's luxury buses have been cruising from breathtaking sight to inspiring vista for well over 70 years. So it's fair to say these tour guides know a thing or two about their beautiful island home. They run a plethora of tours on all four of the main islands—far too many to detail in full—so here's an overview of four of the most popular:
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour: Natural sights such as the cone-shaped island Mokoli'i and the Halona Blowhole are only half the picture on this tour that circles the capital island—buses also stop by manmade wonders such as Byodo-In Temple and the Dole Plantation.
- Maui Heavenly Hana Tour: Hidden away on the island of Maui is Hana, a thickly rainforested, richly cultured area notable for the winding Hana Highway, the web of tiny bridges over crystalline rivers, and wealth of waterfalls.
- Kauai Waimea Canyon Tour: They call Waimea the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," but this natural landmark trades dry, red dust for lushly forested mountains and plateaus, and the tour offers an unforgettable view of Kauai's west coast.
- Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour: The largest Hawaiian island is home to virtually every type of ecosystem on the planet—rainforest, grassland, wetland, and even an alpine desert. These tours explore hardened lava fields, black sand beaches haunted by sea turtles, and Mauna Loa, the world's largest active volcano.