What You'll Get
- $25 Value for Dinner for Two People
- $50 Value for Dinner for Four or More People
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid towards take-out. 18% service fee added for parties of 4 or more; not included. May be repurchased every 30 days. $50 option must have at least four people present to redeem. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Thai-SuShi 101
As the name implies, Thai-SuShi 101 serves a wide array of Asian food, including Thai and Malaysian items, plus sushi rolls. They also serve beer, wine, and sake, with varied specials during the week. Check out a few of the popular menu options.
- Pad thai: Rice noodles are stir-fried with chicken, shrimp, eggs, and peanuts, then served in a traditional sauce with bean sprouts, scallions, and a lime wedge.
- Wasabi yellowtail roll: Spicy tuna, crabstick, and cucumber are wrapped in this sushi roll, which is topped with yellowtail, avocado, wasabi sauce, and masago.
- Beef rendang: This Malaysian dish features tender bites of beef simmered with aromatic spices in a coconut-milk broth that's served with rice.