About this Business
12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Asian, Fusion
Food and service was good!
Excellent service, Morgan was spot on for discription of dishes and he was excellent. Food was fantastic.
Food and presentation were both amazing!
Great Food and Service! Waiter 👍🏼up
Great selection to choose from too.
This place was awesome! Our waiter was so nice - I'm gluten free and he was very accommodating. It was totally worth it for the Groupon. You actually get 1 appetizer each which we didn't realize. I highly recommend the "Seared 3 Ways" app. The entree portions were perfect and we had enough to take home leftovers. We had crispy dried beef (not gf) and the basil shrimp (gf and yummy!)
Be aware that for Groupon customers, ToA has a separate menu. We are fine with the menu as it had items that we would have ordered anyway. The Groupon deal is a good value.
Lovely presentation. Wonderful service. Generous portions. Very flavorful. Happy to have discovered ToA
Fun, modern restaurant that opens out to the street. Great service and food off the Groupon menu! We couldn't even finish our entrees. The teriyaki beef & salmon combo was really good. They close the front doors and crank up the music around 10-11pm too.
The menu for Groupon clients is very mediocre. Would not buy this one again.
From Our Editors
Fusion cuisine has been a major influence in the culinary world since the 1970s. ToA—Taste of Asia—offers a modern approach to Asian fusion with taking the essence of Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Malaysian, and Vietnamese food and creating extraordinary dishes. Read on to see what ingredients make up several signature items:
- Sangria Crispy Duck: tropical red wine sauce with cucumber, lily roots, pineapple, mango, and steamed mixed greens
- Huntington Roll: tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and avocado on the inside with kombu nori seaweed and wasabi honey mustard on the outside
- Eggplant Sandwich: eggplant tempura, spicy tuna, and salmon topped with lobster salad and spicy mayo
- Sushi Pizza: crusted tortilla with spicy tuna, avocado, green peppers, onions, and eel sauce
- Thai Spiced Chicken Wrap: sautéed diced chicken, basil, chili peppers, scallions, fresh lime juice, and pure sugar cane
Toa Asian Fusion