About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PMFri-Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
At Shakalaka Extreme Air Sports, visitors have the most fun when their feet aren't touching the ground. The sprawling 30,000-square-foot facility bounces guests toward the ceiling with a grid of more than 60 connected trampolines, and features aerial silks and trapeze bars for gracefully swinging through the air. Shakalaka Extreme Air Sports also offers an array of activities and special events including group fitness classes and Family Night.
- Extreme Dodgeball: Inside a cage with wall-to-wall trampolines, players jump around and lob balls at each other until one team emerges the victor.
- Ninja Obstacle Course: Participants climb, swing, and jump their way across a challenging obstacle course with foam pits to catch them if they fall.
- AirDunk: Basketball players launch themselves on trampolines and compete to perform the most crowd-pleasing dunk as they float through the air like Mike.
- Aerial Silks: High above a foam pit, participants twirl their bodies around aerial silks hanging from the ceiling, much like a Cirque du Soleil routine.
- Super tramp: Sonic Tramp that will help defy gravity, and allow for epic wall running
- Trapeze: Swing in the Circus!
- Battle Beam: Grab a jousting beam and knock friends into the foam pit!