What You'll Get
$2,250 for tax resolution services ($4,500 value)
- Place IRS on notice and have them deal directly with TaxCorp instead of the client
- Have wage and bank levies ceased
- Resolve the underlying tax issue, including filing, re-filing, or amending tax returns, as well as applying for relief of penalties and interest where applicable and appropriate
- Review IRS procedures and ensure tax penalties were correctly assessed and billed, and that no violations of tax code procedures are present
- Negotiate a payment plan that best fits the clients’ financial situation
- Negotiate settlements (forgiveness of tax)
- Remove notices of federal tax liens
The typical client is a US taxpayer who owes a minimum of $10,000 in unpaid federal income tax. The IRS has generally been in contact with these individuals by phone or has sent a revenue officer or agent to their home or place of business in an effort to collect these balances and returns. A former IRS revenue officer will work with clients to get them back on track.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must be a US taxpayer who owes a minimum of $10,000 in unpaid Federal Income Tax. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Signature service: IRS tax resolution services
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Pro Tip: Gather copies of past tax returns, letters from the IRS, and other documentation to speed our analysis.