About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Fri11:00 AM - 2:00 PMSatClosed
From Our Editors
Jat's Cafe dishes out a little bit of everything comforting, from po' boys and pasta dishes to burgers and soup. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Cajun shrimp sandwich: Homemade bread supports sautéed shrimp, tomatoes, mushroom, onions, and artichokes in a creole cream sauce, all of which is baked in the oven and topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Philly cheesesteak fries: Fries are topped with Philly-style steak, grilled peppers and onions, and mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Chicken Antonio: A butterflied and fried chicken breast is topped with a crawfish sauce and served with loaded mashed potatoes, garlic bread, and a house salad.
- Southwest burger: This half-pound burger features a hand-shaped patty, homemade salsa, cheddar, and an avocado southwest mayo, and is served with fries.