About Rita’s of Kent
Contrary to its name, the signature item at Rita's is a sandwich. Well, sort of. Known as the gelati, the tasty creation consists of a mound of italian ice—made from scratch every day using fresh fruit—crammed between two giant dollops of frozen custard. The gelati, along with a construction team that demands to be paid in sprinkles, has helped Rita's expand to more than 500 italian ice stores in the United States over nearly three decades. The franchise has become so popular that it even made the top of Zagat's list of Best Quick Refreshment chains in 2012.
But the expansion would mean nothing if the desserts themselves weren't delicious. Thankfully, Rita's carries more than a dozen flavors of italian ice, which run the gamut from cantaloupe and guava to cotton candy. The shop also serves gelato, cream ice, milkshakes, and sundaes awaiting to be piled with limitless toppings. To keep taste buds tempted, Rita's consistently adds inventive and seasonal flavors to their menu. Among these are strawberry Starburst italian ice, marshmallow peanut butter cream ice, and pumpkin cheesecake cream ice.
Opening hours during winter:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday-Thursday: noon-8 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
- Sunday: noon-8 p.m.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 3 hours ago
· Reviewed June 8, 2018
· Reviewed May 17, 2018
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days