· Redeemed February 28, 2018
· Redeemed February 14, 2018
· Redeemed December 30, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12.50 for two pre-packed quarts of ice cream ($19.98 value)
- $26 for one large round signature cake (excludes custom cake orders) ($39.99 value)
- $15.50 for two four-packs of ice cream cookie sandwiches ($19.98 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per order per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Sales tax not included. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cold Stone Creamery
From behind a frozen granite slab, the staff of Cold Stone Creamery uses twin spatulas to blend custom servings of ice cream and creative mix-ins to fit customers’ exact specifications. Founded by Donald and Susan Sutherland in 1988, Cold Stone began under the hot Arizona sun, eventually spreading its frosty fingers to encompass more than 1,400 locations worldwide. Despite the size of the company, each location’s staff keeps up the handcrafted quality, making ice cream onsite every day and using those signature spatulas to create delicious pointillist art against the freezer wall.