· Redeemed 3 days ago
· Redeemed March 10, 2018
· Redeemed March 9, 2018
What You'll Get
- One Flight of Beer and Two Pint Glasses
- Two Flights of Beer and Four Pint Glasses
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bayou Teche Brewery
Bayou Teche Brewing was founded on a simple dream – to create quality, craft beers that stand up to the complex flavors of creole and Cajun cuisine. The brewery includes an on site tap room and beer garden near the banks of the Bayou Teche. Bayou Teche Brewing ales and lagers are crafted true to brothers Byron, Dorsey, and Karlos Knott's original intent – creating unique brews that compliment the foods and lifestyle of South Louisiana.
- La 31 Biere Pale Ale: This easy-drinking ale was designed to complement practically any Cajun or creole dish. With Belgian-style malts and ample hops, this crisp and satisfying beer stands up to chicken and sausage gumbo like it was born to do so (5.8% ABV).
- Ragin' Cajuns Lager: Similar to a Mexican cerveza, this lager goes down smooth and easy, pairing well with spicy foods in part because of pure Louisiana honey (5% ABV).
- Cocodrie Belgian Tripel IPA: This hop-forward New England-Style Tripel is crafted with raw Louisiana sugar. With just enough bitterness, it's the perfect companion to alligator sauce piquant or dark chocolate (8% ABV).