What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a two-double room or deluxe two-double room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $5 daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Best Western of Lake George
The Best Western of Lake George occupies a rustic spot in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. The hotel’s central location puts it close to some of the area’s top attractions, including Water Slide World, which is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- Get comfy: Guest rooms feature premium furnishings, flat-screen TVs, and in-room refrigerators.
- Start the day right with a complimentary continental breakfast, including cereal, eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, hot items, and more.
- Renovations: The property has recently undergone extensive renovations.
- Take a dip in the indoor heated pool or melt the stress away in the hot tub.
- Accolades: TripAdvisor’s 2018 Certificate of Excellence
Lake George, New York: Outdoor Adventure in the Adirondacks’
Lake George is not without its admirers—Frommer’s calls it “the beating heart of the southeastern Adirondacks,” and local lore has it that Thomas Jefferson proclaimed it “the most beautiful water I ever saw.” More than 200 years after Jefferson’s declaration, the 32-mile-long lake is still a popular spot for sailing, swimming, and hiking in upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains. For the best swimming conditions, head to Million Dollar Beach, where there are lifeguards on duty, changing rooms, and a sand volleyball court. For hiking, follow the trail that leads to Shelving Rock Falls, a 50-foot cascade rushing down a series of boulders.
There are two great ways to see the beauty that Jefferson raved about. The first is to take a shuttle or hike 2 miles to the top of Prospect Mountain, which towers over Lake George at 2,030 feet. On a clear day, you can see 100 miles in any direction. The second option is to board a Lake George steamship, which cruises past the islands of the Narrows as well as several historic mansions.
Two-Double Room and Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free high-speed Internet
- Free continental breakfast
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby
- Concierge services
- Business center
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $5 daily resort fee paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Best Western of Lake George
- Nearest airport: Albany International (ALB; 52 mi)
- Distance from Montreal: 42 miles