What You'll Get
- $70.50 for an all-inclusive body-system and nutrition exam ($250 value)
- Comprehensive nutrition and physical exam looks for relationships between organ system weakness and physical symptoms
- Endocardiograph exam to assess heart rate, rhythm, and tone, which may correlate to lowered energy levels, adrenal weakness, and anxiety-like symptons
- Personal nutritional plan will be discussed to correct nutrient deficiencies and to support healthy cardiac function.
- Bioelectric impedence analysis to assess body fat, muscle, and water percentages
- Zyto biocommunication scan allows computer to measure body’s response to changes during galvanic skin response
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Russell Chiropractic
"Ever since I can remember, I was always a skeptic—of western medicine that is! The idea of a drug or an over-the-counter medication to cover up a symptom didn’t make sense to me," says Dr. Michael Russell on his practice's website. Educated at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Dr. Russell strives to keep his patients healthy through balance and nutrition. Rather than masking symptoms of illness with pills, ointments, and masking tape, he seeks out their root causes and tries to address them. He provides spinal adjustments to adults and children alike and recommends Standard Process whole-food supplements.