- $17 for one ticket for regular seating (up to $35.70 value)
- $24 for one ticket for premium seating (up to $46.60 value)
- Shows are every Tuesday and Wednesday at 8 p.m., from May 23 to August 30
- View the seating chart
- His Shows: A fixture in Las Vegas since the 1970s, singer-songwriter Clint Holmes is known for skillful vocals, a mesmerizing stage presence, and a knack for one-of-a-kind performances.
- His Repertoire: Selections from the Great American Songbook, contemporary classics, as well as original pieces
- His Accolades: Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best All-Around Las Vegas Performer” and “Favorite Male Las Vegan,” as well as Las Vegas Life Magazine’s “Best Kept Secret”
Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
In two dynamic entertainment venues—one seating 1,200, and a newly-renovated, intimate gem seating 600—Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino showcases legendary performers, up-and-coming artists, and glamorous revues. The theater's 52 Fridays series kicks weekends off with appearances by classic groups and nationally renowned comedians, and musical superstars take the stage throughout the week. But not all of the excitement takes place on stage—the venue's Shark Tank Tours give visitors a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the work that goes into caring for the inhabitants of a 200,000-gallon aquarium, such as how they're fed and where they attach the removable dorsal fins.