What You'll Get
- Seating: VIP or general admission
- Shows take place every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
- The show: 65 minutes of magic and illusions presented to an audience of all ages entirely in Spanish
- The star of the show: 24-year-old Santiago Michel performs with elegant showmanship and uncanny charm.
- An interactive experience: Santiago pulls audience members into this compelling show with acts ranging from accurately determining whether they are telling a truth or a lie to guessing which celebrity they’re thinking about.
The Fine Print
About Sin City Comedy
In Las Vegas, even comedy shows can be sexy. That's the thinking behind Sin City Comedy, the acclaimed comedy club within Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. The club regularly hosts comedians who've appeared on Comedy Central, HBO, and numerous late-night shows. However, the entertainment doesn't stop with laughter; Sin City Comedy is also home to scantily clad burlesque performers, who punctuate comedy sets with eye-catching dances. This innovative pairing has earned the club numerous plaudits, including a win for Best Bargain Show in the Best of Las Vegas 2015.