All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Oxygen infusion: This technology uses advanced chemistry to promote new cell production, repairing and restoring vitality to the epidural layers of the skin.
- Celluma Light Treatment: This light therapy uses near-infrared light. These wavelengths stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen production and elastin, while reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots; improving the skin’s texture and smoothness. In addition, this light therapy stimulates various metabolic processes which result in cellular regeneration, tissue growth and hydration for an anti-aging treatment.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 months. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Tax and gratuity not included and must be paid at time of service. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Health in Harmony
Shelley is a skincare specialist working out of Health In Harmony, a full-service wellness spa dedicated to transformation in its many forms. Shelly offers microdermabrasion treatments and other skincare services that help clients regain radiant, youthful-looking complexions. Oxygen infusion treatments help the body produce new cells at a faster rate and create collagen growth, reducing signs of aging and any acne that may be present.
Shelly joins a staff of massage therapists and hairstylists who all work toward the same goal: to instill health, wellness, and beauty in their clients. Anti-aging facials are administered alongside therapeutic massages, and men's and women's haircuts and color treatments share menu space with ear candling and reflexology. Clients can also opt for infrared sauna therapy or a session on the power plate platform, which uses whole-body vibration to target cellulite and strengthen muscles.