All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Consultation, One Spinal Exam, Three Chiropractic Adjustments, and One 20-Minute Massage
- One Consultation, One Spinal Exam, and One Chiropractic Adjustment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 months. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Cancellation required 24 hours in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Basics First Chiropractic
From back and neck pain to sciatica and headaches, Basics First Chiropractic treats all of these ailments. To do so, the pair of chiropractors and massage therapist utilize numerous methods.
- Foot scan: Each chiropractic exam includes a postural foot scan. The test reveals key information about how the patient bears weight, which may put excess pressure on the ankles, hips, and lower back.
- Electrical muscle stimulation: During this treatment, electrodes are placed on the skin in order to send light electrical pulses to different areas of the body in an effort to reduce inflammation and muscle spasms.
- Whole-body vibration: Using the Power Vibe Zen Pro, Basics First Chiropractic offers whole-body vibration treatments, which work to improve bone strength and lymphatic drainage along with strength, balance, and flexibility.