What You'll Get
- Consultation and Injection of Up to 40 Units of Botox and $100 Towards Filler
Credit may be applied to any Juvederm product, that is Voluma, Vollure, Ultra-Plus, Ultra, or Volbella.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Learn More About Botox and Juvederm
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
An expert dishes on everything you should know about the dermal filler so you can be prepared.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 20-unit option to be used on one area. 40-unit option to be used across two areas. Voucher does not include touch-ups after initial treatment. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa
Jennifer Boudreau, M.D. has been practicing full-spectrum family medicine—from infants to grandparents, with a focus on women's health—in Northern Virginia since 2013. Her Vita Family Medicine and Med Spa also offers age-defying injectables such as Botox. Read on to learn more about Dr. Boudreau:
- Education: She earned her Doctor of Medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia and completed her family medicine residency at New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, NC.—where she was selected as chief resident in her final year.
- Associations: Dr. Boudreau is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Extracurriculars: She served as an assistant professor of family medicine at West Virginia University Rural Family Medicine Residency Program.