About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Tue10:00 AM - 6:00 PMWed10:00 AM - 7:00 PMThu10:00 AM - 6:00 PMFri10:00 AM - 5:00 PMSat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
From Our Editors
Oftentimes, it's a physical ailment that will send visitors to Aloha Day Spa—be that chronic back pain, or nagging allergies. But the staff does more than address physical concerns. The spa's wellness professionals take a holistic approach to healing; they focus not only on the body, but on the mind and spirit as well. Read on to learn about some of Aloha Day Spa's therapeutic services.
- Acupuncture: This ancient healing art utilizes fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and redistribute energy. It may be used to address pain, stress, and insomnia, among other health issues.
- Jet-lag and travel therapy: By combining chair massage and energy work, this 25-minute specialty treatment is designed to rebalance the client's circadian rhythms for improved sleep.
- Flowtrition: During these sessions, the spa's Level 5 Flowtrition practitioner employs gentle touch at precise locations along the spine to access the body's neural patterns, thereby increasing blood flow to promote healing.
- Lomilomi massage: This ancient oil-based massage has its origins in Hawaii, where it was passed down through generations. In addition to therapeutic oils, the massage utilizes hot stones, wave-like kneads, and medium to firm pressure.