All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Winery Tour with Tastings for Four People
- Wine samplings for each person
- Signature charcuterie platter
Tours available Monday-Friday at 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday at 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Must be 19 or older with valid ID. No cash value, no cash back. Parties of 5 additional $15 fee payable upon arrival. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lailey Winery
Lailey Winery began crafting its award-winning wines in 2000, but its roots go back much further—to 1973, making this winery one of the oldest plantings in the region. That's when the winemakers first planted the chardonnay and pinot noir grapes that would eventually be bottled and sold at its 23-acre establishment along the Niagara River. Read on to learn more about Lailey Winery:
- All of its grape wines are certified. The Vintners Quality Alliance, or VQA, even taste-tests the wines before giving them its stamp of approval.
- Its wines are known for their Canadian oak infusions. A few fan favorites that have earned critical acclaim: Old Vines Pinot Noir, Canadian Oak Chardonnay, and Canadian Icewine.
- The winery's won a slew of awards. These include two golds from National Wine Awards, one gold from the Canadian Wine Awards, and one silver from the Ontario Wine Awards.