What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $36.50 for a room-escape game for two ($60 value)
- $68 for a room-escape game for four ($120 value)
- $99 for a room-escape game for six ($180 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online booking required. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Subject to availability. Customer may be placed in room with mixed company unless entire room is booked. Please arrive 15 minutes early to reserved time. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Valid for any room on any day of the week. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Rooms HQ
The setup is simple. A group of friends, family members, or co-workers are locked inside a room. They have 60 minutes to escape, and the clock is ticking. Inside the room are a series of props, puzzles, and clues—each leading the crew closer to freedom. It's a task that requires strategy, problem-solving skills, and the willingness to combine minds and put the "you" in "team." Plus, the scenarios devised by the game makers at Escape Rooms HQ make being held captive just as fun as escaping. Read on to learn about a few of those adventures:
- O-Dark 30: So you've finally bagged and tagged "The Big Bad" and made the world a safer place. The problem is that your EVAC chopper has been shot down, you're stranded in unfriendly territory, you're out of ammo, and now you have 60 minutes to find a radio and call for extraction before a security sweep seals your fate. Success rate: 20%.
- Code/Back Slash: A suspected cyberterrorist known as RedEagle has been taken into custody. During interrogation, the hacker reveals he's compiling a virus and, while intel is sketchy, the virus may be uploaded into the systems of the New York Stock Exchange. Your investigation team has 60 minutes to search the hacker's NYC apartment and find and disable his server before the virus makes it online. Success rate: 25%.
- Nuclear Shuttle: You're on the second-shift crew of the Orbital Military Defensive Initiative's upcoming live test. Aboard a modified cargo train carrying a top-secret nuclear device, your mission is simple: prepare the device's systems for a live test of a nuclear space weapon. Simple until someone, or something, accesses and activates the device, and it's 60 minutes until launch procedure is complete. Only an hour to save countless lives? You got this! Success rate: 30%.